We always wanted to have a great looking comment area below our post isn't it?
So, today I will show you how to make it comes true...
You can choose any type of comment form that you like and I will tell you the advantage of each style.
Type 1: Disqus
- Free sign up
-Seek out social comments and mentions from places such as Twitter, FriendFeed, Digg, and YouTube, then display them with your comments.- Disqus Comments also lets your readers choose their identity, with Facebook Connect, OpenID, or Twitter Sign-in, when they leave a comment.
- Bring lively, real-time chatter onto your page with real-time posting and updating
- Every time someone leaves a comment, they can easily share the discussion happening on your site to friends and followers
- Features such as multi-site moderation, multiple moderators, bulk actions, and automated decisions
- features cutting-edge semantic technology that helps you automatically recognize offensive posts and keep the discussion civilized.
- can encourage verified commenter profiles — real comments from real people
Type 2: IntenseDebate
- You can reply directly to a specific comment and receive alert for replies and new comments.
- Furthemore, you can also give respond and moderate comment via email service...
- Moreover, it enable your users to see with whom they are debating and give your readers an identity.
- the best comment will be shown at the front
- The auto filter comment by keyword, email and IP addresses, help you to prevent unwanted keywords, ban user who are using the specific email and IP addresses, from posting in your comment posts
- It is also allow you to assign admins to manage the same blog or website.
- The IntenseDebate allow your readers to post comments using services like OpenID, Facebook, and Twitter.
- If the readers doesn't have any user account, they can choose to sign up for an IntenseDebate profile or simply comment without one as a Guest.
Hope you like it. Please leave me a respond below...