Thursday, December 31, 2009

Award for friends here...

       When I open my eyes from sleep, I quickly get the laptop and quickly open my blog and friends. While blogwalking, have a cup of coffee. Visiting my friends who always on update everyday. Looking for something new to post. One of my best friends is Poter, who owned the poterpoenya.blogspot.com and a lot more.

        To all my friends who always support me in this blogging world, firstly, I want to thank you all because of being kind to me. Because of your kindness, I want to gave you all something that can be say special. I hope you all take this award from me. Just copy the code and paste it on your blog.

My Blog Award:





 To all my friends who didn't listed above, please tell me by leaving a comment on this post.


7 comments:

Rizkyzone on December 31, 2009 at 8:17 AM said...

mengamankan pertamax ambil award

Osi on December 31, 2009 at 8:18 AM said...

Thanks award nya....saya simpan di lemari award nih...

Syarhan on January 1, 2010 at 5:39 AM said...

Thank You for taking this award

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan on January 1, 2010 at 5:09 PM said...

Waa thanks! T aku plan mana nak letak k!

Adi on January 2, 2010 at 12:52 AM said...

slamet bwt yg dpt award y...keep smile

Adi on January 2, 2010 at 7:53 PM said...

thank you so much for offering me such a beautiful award...i'll take it now Ok...thanks for u'r kindness...

Ipin on January 15, 2010 at 7:23 AM said...

im sorry its too late visit here..
thank you for giving award...

Post a Comment

 

Blogger Tips and Style Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Free Blogger Template